Office 365 and Windows 10 Training and Adoption
Here’s a typical scenario of what might be going on in your organisation, and why you might want to consider TechQuarters for your IT Training.
- You are about to move your systems to Office 365, or you have already set all users up and move there.
- You had some initial classroom training for your users but realise that most people have forgotten key learnings covered in the classroom, so aren’t adopting the system and applications very well.
- You generally are aware that Microsoft 365 or Office 365 is ever changing and adding new or improved applications for your users to become more productive with in their day to day environment.
- You want a return on your investment in the Microsoft Cloud, but you feel your users are not getting the most out of it.
- Your organisation is wanting to become more accessible and you are aware that they are lots of accessible functions embedded within Microsoft 365, but you don’t know how to train your users on them.
- We have developed an Award-winning video learning training solution called 365 Cloud Academy. It houses 2,000+ 15-second-long videos, that clearly explain how to use all the functions within Office 365, Microsoft 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility suite security.
- The training system includes 2,000+ videos, 100+ playlists, training on all the accessible functions in Microsoft 365 and a guaranteed way of reinforcing usage of your subscription, so you get an ROI on the purchase and in return a very happy workforce.
You're in Safe Hands with TechQuarters
One reasons you know you are safe with us, is because of our Founder & CEO Chris Dunning's award for 'Cloud Visionary of the Year' at the 2019 UK Cloud Awards. The judges comments included:
"The winner this year had no less than 9 separate testimonials. These all backed up a story of cultural change, introducing and using new technologies to keep pace with this rapidly evolving market. Loads of evidence of thought leadership, mentorship and accreditations galore. The entry clearly demonstrated real benefits to their customers and what high regard they have for him."